We're so excited to invite you to our church-wide spring retreat titled "Living for Jesus in the City," where we will focus on our identity as a church by exploring our three core values: Deeply Formed, Inviting Community, and City Hopeful.
When: Friday, May 5, at 7 pm to Sunday, May 7, at noon
Where: Princeton Marriott at Forrestal
Please note the Adult rate is based on all rooms (double or king) being shared. You must pay an additional rate if you do not want to share a room. If you would like a single occupancy room, please email Shara Powell.
- Saturday breakfast, lunch and dinner + Sunday breakfast
- Lodging on Friday and Saturday nights.
- A copy of Carolyn Carney’s, The Power of Group Prayer
What’s not included:
- Transportation to and from the Marriott is not included.
We want every person in our church to attend! If cost is a factor, please Email [email protected] to request a scholarship, and we’ll send you a coupon code.
On the other hand, if you have the means, please consider paying the Full Rate (equal to the true cost of the retreat), even if you’re registering before April 1st. You can also donate on our retreat donation page, which will subsidize scholarship requests.
- Childcare will be provided during plenary sessions.
- If you have a preferred roommate of the same gender, please make sure you both write each other’s name on your registration form. Otherwise, we will place you with a roommate of the same gender.
- NJ Transit offers direct service from NY Penn Station to Princeton Junction Station. There is a shuttle between Princeton Junction Station and the hotel. More information about transportation will be included in your confirmation email. Please allow 1.5 to 2 hours for the trip from Penn Station to the hotel.
- Because we are committing to certain guarantees with the hotel, we cannot issue refunds. If you find someone else who wants to take your place at the retreat, we would be happy to transfer your registration to them.
- Email [email protected] with any questions.