Community Groups (CGs) are places to cultivate both a relationship with God and friendships with others within the Redeemer Downtown family. It is in these small communities that men and women can build personal relationships and practice applying the gospel to their lives. All groups are led by trained leaders from our congregation who receive continued oversight and support from our pastoral staff. Groups generally meet two to four times a month for worship, Bible study, fellowship, and prayer.
CGs now meet in-person, virtually or hybrid (i.e. a mix of in-person and virtual). Virtual groups gather via Zoom, Google Meet or other online video applications. Groups that meet in-person meet in a combination of indoor or outdoor gatherings, in accordance with C.D.C. guidelines.
We ask that all who attend in-person groups abide by these guidelines:
- Individuals who are fully vaccinated may attend and masks are recommended, but optional.
- Individuals who are not fully vaccinated or desire to continue to wear masks may attend while wearing masks for the duration of the group meeting.
- Some groups may have additional safety protocols (e.g. vaccination requirement). When you click to sign up for a group on our group finder map, there will be a pop-up that lists any additional safety protocols.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19, please decline from attending.
- If you attended a CG meeting and subsequently test positive for COVID-19, please inform your CG leader and follow this recommended guidance. Your leader will let the group know (confidentially if you prefer) so each member can take the appropriate next steps.
Ready to join a group?
We’d love to welcome you into one of our groups. Click on the map to find an open group near you and register for one today!
If you have any questions or need help, fill out the form below and we will contact you with more information.
Watch this video to get a glimpse of our vision for community at Redeemer Downtown.